Bonica Snapper 1080p
Video and still frame in HD at a price to make it happen
4" LED Monitor
3x Optical Zoom
Skin Down to 12' (3.65m)
- 1440 x 1080P Video at 30fps
- Action Video at 1290 x 720P 60fps
- 5.0MP Digital Stills
- Interpolates Still Files to 8MP
- Compact and easy to use buttons allows
full control of the video camera while underwater
- Maintenance-free silicone main seals.
- Depth Rated to 180 feet (55 m)
- Made of flexible silicone rubber.
- Allowing full control of the camera.
- Tempered optical glass lens port.
- Skin Depth Rated to 12 feet (3.65 m)
G8V15 LED Video Light
Output - 15W at full power,
equivalent to 1500 lumens
Brightness - comparable to a 60W halogen light or a
20W HID light
Batteries - Uses 8 x AA size NiMH rechargeable
batteries (not included)
Burn Time - 60 minutes of burn time at full power
when using 2700mAh batteries
Beam - 60 degrees beam with no hot spots
Dimmer Control - Continuous Adjustable form full
power down to 10% brightness
Safety thermal cut-off in about 30 minutes if
operated in air at full power
Depth rated to 180 feet / 55 meters
Lifetime - LED lights last 50,000 hours
Camera, Housing, Skin, Case Complete $429.99
with Single light boom $799.